The League is looking for 5 outstanding young professionals to serve on the YP Network’s Advisory Board and guide the future growth of our state’s YP development efforts.
To be eligible, Advisory Board nominees must be:
- Employed by, or volunteer at, a member-credit union of The Wisconsin Credit Union League.
- 35 years of age or younger at the time of their nomination.
- Currently engaged or have a strong interest in credit union advocacy, outreach, education and/or volunteerism beyond their current job role.
- Available to participate in monthly conference calls and attend in-person meetings and other events such as The League’s Annual Convention, State GAC, nearby Chapter events and YP meet-ups as needed.
- Familiar with The League’s YP development efforts to date (strongly encouraged).
- Prepared to lead others, drive new ideas and help promote the overall growth of credit unions in Wisconsin.
The nomination process itself has two steps which should be completed by Friday, July 20:
- Work with your CU President/Manager to fill out the nomination form and submit it to Chad Helminak at The League.
- Complete the online application.
Nominees will be considered by The League and notified by July 27.