To be eligible, Advisory Board nominees must be:
- Employed by, or volunteer at, a member-credit union of The Wisconsin Credit Union League.
- 35 years of age or younger at the time of their nomination.
- Currently engaged or have a strong interest in credit union advocacy, outreach, education and/or volunteerism beyond their current job role.
- Available to participate in monthly conference calls and attend in-person meetings and other events such as The League’s Annual Convention, State GAC, nearby Chapter events and YP meet-ups as needed.
- Familiar with The League’s YP development efforts to date (strongly encouraged).
- Prepared to lead others, drive new ideas and help promote the overall growth of credit unions in Wisconsin.
The nomination process itself has two steps which should be completed by Friday, July 13:
- Work with your CU President/Manager to fill out the nomination form and submit it to Chad Helminak at The League.
- Complete the online application.
Eligible nominees will be considered by The League and notified by July 20.
Chapter YP Liaisons
Some chapters already have assigned YP Liaisons. As long as they are comfortable with the updated duties for that position, they may retain their liaison position. For chapters who do not have a YP Liaison, The League and Network Executive Committee will assist with finding candidates.